JUNE 6-10, 2021 | LOCATION: Municipal Park in Tupper Lake, NY
Address: 19 Demars Blvd. Tupper Lake, NY 12986
THINGS TO BRING: All Players must bring their own White and Grey baseball pants and their own baseball equipment. Team Helmets will be provided however the league will modify personal helmets if desired. We recommend driving to Location.
JUNE 6: Check In
- 12:00 pm - Check In behind home plate seating.
- 1:00 pm - Inauguration Meeting
- Receive Camp Shirts
- Introduction Meeting
JUNE 7: PBR Pro Scout Day | Evaluation
- 9:00 am - Check In behind home plate seating.
- 9:30 am - Empire League Mandatory Meeting
- 9:45 am - PBR Scout Day Begins
- 60 yard Dash (Order: 200s, 300s, 400s, 500s, 600s, 800s)
- Home to First for ONLY players that run a 6.8 or below
- Catchers Pop Times (Mid Infielders to second)
- Outfield Evaluation
- Infield Evaluation | When Infielders start evaluations, Pitchers start getting prepared for a LIVE BP Bullpen of ALL FASTBALLS ONLY. (15-20 Pitches) Two guys prepare at a time in Order by Number. Catchers warm up pitchers in order by number
- Live BP - Hitters will be divided into groups for Live BP.
- At End of Live BP: Mandatory Meeting & conditioning
JUNE 8: Practices | Games
JUNE 9: Practices | Games
JUNE 10: Final Evaluations | Draft | Check Out
- 12:00pm: DRAFT NIGHT (All Drafted players will report to their teams immediately for season opener)